How odd.  This is the only application I've ever seen (in the modern era, at
least) that presents a different arrangement of print options than is
provided by every other application. I can see that there might be useful
reasons to do that for an application like this, but a FAQ entry that
describes the mapping from the "typical" print options to how they're
presented in OO, would be useful.

Thanks for figuring that out.