On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 13:54 +0100, Sebastian Schlaud wrote:

> googleing my name, the first six hits depend on a more than two years
> old e-mail to you!
>   I´m not happy to see my private e-mail and mail address published
> by open-office and google.
>
> PLEASE STOP IT!

Unfortunately if you post to a public mailing list your emails are going
to be archived at numerous places, including this request to not do it!

The only way to avoid this completely is never send an email anywhere,
and never go on the internet on your personal computer.

That's technology. Alternatively, just work on the assumption that
everything you post is public information.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates

www.new-life.org.au