At 11:56 05/03/2009 -0500, Robert Peirce wrote:
If I put a page break in an OO document and save it as a DOC file, I can't seem to remove the page break from the DOC file. Is there a way to do this?

Yes: just put the cursor at the head of the new page and press Backspace. (Or do you mean that you want to remove it in some other application - perhaps in Microsoft Word? You don't make this clear.)

Millions of users of OpenOffice would be complaining if the problem were as general as you suggest, of course. So what is it about your document that makes the page break different, please? Have you tried constructing and testing simple cases?

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker