Web Kracked wrote:

What is the problem with email dates on this list?

I am getting emails that have dates on them that were
sent on Mar 5 when it is Mar 10?  Is there a delay on
sending these emails out or is there some other problems?

Since I sort my mail accounts by date, I now have to go back
many, many emails to go to ones dated as 3 or 5 days ago, but
who just arrived today?

I am using Thunderbird on Vista

What you may be noticing is that there's a delay for moderated messages, so messages may be several days old before they are distributed, and there have been several lately. I also use Thunderbird on Vista, but I use threading to see the messages -- I find it much easier to follow that way. Have you tried that? You can have different sort orders on different mailboxes, and I'm assuming you are (or will be) filtering all the list traffic into a separate mailbox.