On 2009-03-21 22:24 NoOp wrote:
On 03/21/2009 07:53 AM, emf wrote:
I just downloaded OOo 3.0.1 and had OOo2 removed. In the Application Data folder, however, I see 2 folders: OpenOffice.org and OpenOffice.org2. Shouldn't the second be deleted?

Not by the uninstall. It is maintained in the event that you have
data/settings that you wish to transfer/import into OOo 3.x. You can of
course delete it after running 3.x for awhile and determine that all is
well.

Well, what I had added in OOo2 was add a couple of buttons on the toolbars - one with a specially made icon. These were not transfered to OOo3. Is there any way to do it without having to customize all over again the toolbars? (BTW, I was under the impression that during the installation I was asked if I wanted to keep the customizations and answered yes.)

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html