On 2009-03-22 11:03 Manfred J. Krause wrote:
Hi,

On 2009-03-21 22:24 NoOp wrote:
On 03/21/2009 07:53 AM, emf wrote:
[...]
There you will find an imported icon ->
<...\OpenOffice.org2\user\config\soffice.cfg\import\images\...>

You may copy it to the equal folder in OOo 3.0.1.
Actually the images had been transfered during installation.

These were not transfered to OOo3. Is there
any way to do it without having to customize all over again the toolbars?
There you will find the changed toolbars ->
<...\OpenOffice.org2\user\config\soffice.cfg\modules\....\*.xml>

You may copy the relevant file to the equal folders in OOo 3.0.1.
Please create a backup copy of your user folder before you're changing
the settings.
It worked. But I only copied and pasted 2 files, why should I have made a
backup copy of the user folder?

Could I know that?
Maybe you had already customized several settings -
and something is going wrong now with your 'half a dozen' changed toolbars,
related macros and shortcut keys ...  ;-)
You may delete the backup copy if all is working fine ...
But if not ...

Manfred

Yes, I had also made a couple of macros and had changed the default font and border size.

It might have been an idea to have renamed the whole folder in the application data before the install of OOo3 and have the new folder that would have been created copied somewhere in case in some future time a new beginning would be deemed necessary. But of course this can always be done in the future if needed.

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html