From: Charles T. Bell <cbel...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [users] [OT] Presentation for work
To: users@openoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 2:09 AM

If you or anyone else comes across a way to convert a presentation
in Impress with music to a .WMV or SWF, I would appreciate you
letting me know.
I took a look at your presentation here and it is well done.
Personally, I eschew the use of "that" when referring to
people for "who", however, it is in common use today.
Pity!
Thanks and good luck with your presentation.

Tom Bell
--

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  -- Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal), Roman
Poet, late 1st, early 2nd century AD