On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:16:29 -0400
Came this utterance formulated by Dave Post to my mailbox:

> On Apr 1, 2009, at 12:02 AM, Michael Adams wrote:
>

> > I have prepared a presentation for work and would like people to
> > look over it for me. It is available to view as flash or download as
> > an  ODP.
> > More here:
> > http://whyodf.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Comment either on the blog or the discuss mailing list. I don't
> > think it
> > is an appropriate topic here.
>
> Michael,
>
> I've sent comments to the email address you use for posting here. I
> didn't see a way to comment on the blog without having an account I
> lack and don't know what the "discuss mailing list" is.
>
> Dave

Used a lot of your suggestions in updating the presentation. And taken
on a lot of stuff from others. A lot of the support data has moved to
the notes.
http://whyodf.blogspot.com/2009/04/presentation-version-101.html
Still got a lot more to do, like replacing text with graphics where i
can.

Also got an interesting comment from someone called open_sauce on the
earlier post. They admonished me to give an "objective comparison" then
debated my points. In a debate one takes sides, not making a balanced
comparison (which is subjective anyway) {shrug}, kind of negates his own
argument. But i intent to blog a point by point reply.

The discuss mailing list is explained here Dave:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416