Hagar de l'Est wrote:
Select all and hit CTRL+M, it should reset the formatting.

Can you post the url to a template you're using?

Hagar

Le 26.04.2009 16:24, Jordan Deitch a écrit :

Hello Hagar,

I press f11 and I get this window:

xxx [had to remove the address to reply your mail!!!]

If I right click "Default" and change it's setting to English, it still
doesn't apply to the presentation. I changed all the settings in that
window to English and it still doesn't work.

Hello,

I did the ctrl M thing and it didn't appear to do anything.
I am using the templates that come with OO. The problem exists on all of the templates. If needed, I can create a blank templated presentation and send it to you.

Thanks