On 04/30/2009 11:34 AM, Terence Warby wrote:
> Hagar de l'Est wrote:
>> Le 29.04.2009 20:02, Terence Warby a écrit :
>>> Michael Adams wrote:
>>> Just tried it - Default Language - Finnish
>>>
>>> User interface set to Default
>>> Locale setting shown as English (UK)
>>>
>>> 3.0.1 (Ubuntu'ised) on Ubuntu 9.04
>>
>> Can you try with the official (Sun) version? See
>> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=68
>>
>> Hagar

> Just tried the Sun build 3.0.1
>
> Default western language English (US)
>
> User interface set to default
> Locale setting shown as English (UK)

No clue as to why you are getting it on OOo(U); I even installed Voikko
(Finish spell checker) and mine still defaults to English (4 9.04
systems, 1 that is a fresh install w/no previous OOo on it). You can of
course file an Ubuntu bug on launchpad, but you'd need to pin it down
further before doing so. Can you *please* provide the output of:

$ locale

? Open a terminal (Applications|Accessories|Terminal) and just enter the
command (minus the '$' prompt) and post the output.

Can you also rename the ~/.openoffice.org folder, restart OOo(U) and see
if it still does the same? If so, then it is something in your profile
and/or extensions that is creating the problem.