>Could someone knowledgeable about ODF monitor Wikipedia on this subject?
>Is it possible to complain to someone at Wikipedia with the hope of
>putting a stop to the abuse? This kind of thing is destructive for
>Wikipedia as well as ODF.

The "cheaper" solution is to just trust that anyone with the intellect to be
influential in any
meaningful way (vs. trolls) knows enough to not waste their time on
Wikipedia.  Personally I'm confident of this as all the academics and
hackers I know both speak of Wikipedia with derision (usually in the form
of humor "I read it on Wikipedia - it must be true!").  Only trolls and
fan-boys have the low standards to cite Wikipedia.  So just don't waste
time on it.