Dotan Cohen wrote:

Hello, list. I need to export an ODT document to PDF in 2-up format (2
pages per sheet). We use A4 paper so this the paper supports this with
a simple rotation (Xlong=Xshort*sqrt(2)). However, I do not see that
this can be done in Format -> Page, nor in the Export to PDF menu, nor
even in the Print dialogue (I have cups-pdf installed).

This is on OOo 3.1 Kubuntu 9.04. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Depending on how many pages in the document, and how you want their sequence, perhaps the brochure options may suit. Print to PDF (not export), by selecting Landscape as the printer settings, and select Brochure in the print options.

--
Bob Long