On 06/25/2009 10:17 AM, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/24/2009 10:54 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Hello, list. I need to export an ODT document to PDF in 2-up format (2
>> pages per sheet). We use A4 paper so this the paper supports this with
>> a simple rotation (Xlong=Xshort*sqrt(2)). However, I do not see that
>> this can be done in Format -> Page, nor in the Export to PDF menu, nor
>> even in the Print dialogue (I have cups-pdf installed).
>
> Open your pdf printer properties 'Job Options' and change 'Pages per
> side' to 2. Print to pdf (cups-pdf).
>
> Note: if you find that you need to do this often, just copy the default
> pdf printer & on the new pdf printer, set it how you want (2 up etc). I
> do similar for my standard printers (Black & White, Color, Duplex etc).

Sorry, forgot to add; if you'd like a pdf ppd with even more options,
one the copied pdf printer, change (Make and Model) and select the
option to supply your own PPD. Then use:
/usr/share/ghostscript/8.64/lib/ghostpdf.ppd
and name the printer something like PDFGhost so that you know it is
using a different ppd.