> Ah... then you won't be able to modify those settings (odd I would have
> thought that you could have). Try this instead:
>
> $ system-config-printer
>
> and see if you get the printer configuration wiget.

Kubuntu doesn't come with that exactly, but I was able to install
system-config-printer-gnome and change the necessary settings. The
*-kde package that you mentioned in another mail seems to be broken,
however.

1) It is odd that I can change N-up in the printer config dialog, but
not in the CUPS web interface, or even in the print dialogue!

2) I still think that OOo should have N-up printing baked right in
from the start. That would be consistent with an application who's
primary design goal is to create print documents (in the case of
Writer).

Thanks, Gary.

--
Dotan Cohen