Nico Alma wrote:
L.S.,

Hopefully somebody can advice me on the following :

I registered at Open Office. As soon as I changed to the download page I got a message "register or log in". After logging in I went back to the download page and get the message "register or log in". How do i get out of this vicious circle???

I already tried registering again under five or six names, no success.

Kind regards,
Nico

Hi Nico,

Well, doesn't sound at all like what should happen at the download page - just so we can better help - would you mind putting up the actual web address of the page where this is happening?

Thanks much,

Drew Jensen