Hi Nico,

Glad to be able to help. Just stay on the list and help others when you can, that is part of what makes OpenOffice.org a great community project.

The attachment did not make it here so I can not see what your talking about, but even at 57 and about 15 years on computers I learn something new every day.

As for the OpenOffice.org site, I have no idea who to talk to. I am sure that somewhere someone is watching and hopefully will get things fixed soon.

Nico Alma wrote:
Hi Andy,

Great suggestion and actually most helpfull. As you can see from the attachement I am a real beginner/amateur in spite of my 63 years.

Thanks a lot, and (little chance, but) I hope to be able to help you once upon a time.

Kind regards across the ocean from
Nico

PS : I never give up, but others might give up to enter OOo. Do you know a way to inform a webmaster or an other " central command" at OOo?