My goal is not to recover the data, Harold, as I already have it. My goal is to
figure out why the numbers are rounded.
Dohan..

Is the numbers being rounded up at once when the users put them in the spreadsheet ???

Is there any strange formats in the row to the left of the numbercolumn???
If so, could this cause the round up.. I´m thinking of the function "Expand Formatting" that you find under Tool, Alternative, OpenOffice.org Calc and input settings (or what it´s name is in english... my native langauge is Swedish...)

sorry if some one else has pointed out this opion, but I haven´t read all threads...

// Per