Julio Sotolongo wrote:
Greetings,

I also have gotten multiple messages from Steven, but now multiple messages have appeared from other users as well.

Two copies of Character color in WP documents from John Jason Jordon. These show different times 1:50 PM and 2:03 PM on August 30.

Then at 5:10 PM seven copies from Harold Fuchs with subject: Open Office query.

Then 5:28 PM five messages from John Gregson with subject: Base column Width.

Next at 5:42 PM five messages from Harold Fuchs with subject: Not possible to unsubscribe me.

Followed by three copies from Barbara Duprey with the subject: users Digest 29... all delivered at 5:54 PM.

Also at 5:54 PM from Brian Barker three copies of Base import from Works.

Has anyone else seen this? Perhaps more than just the actions of one person, maybe a brief glitch.

Julio,

I was starting to think my mail server was causing the glitch. Seem to be coming from somewhere up stream.

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA  91942