I am very new to this list, and posted the message that started this
thread.  I need to thank several of you for some great answers.  I have been
reading all of the posts to the list for the past couple of days.  Like most
lists you have a couple of crack pots--but very very few.  You have a
quality list and I hope to learn OO well enough to be able to contribute
some day.

Thanks,
Steve