NoOp wrote:
> <snippied>
>> There is a comedian here in the States, I forget his name, who has a
>> famous line:  "You can't fix stupid."
>>

> Nor can we seem to fix folks on this list that seem to take pleasure in
> insulting others...

I am sure there are people on the list who do take pleasure in insulting
others.  However, it is difficult for even the most kind hearted person
to not make a comment towards a person or persons who paints a target
upon themselves.

I am sure if we all sat around, cross-legged in a big circle and chanted
"Kum  - by -yah", it would make everything better.