Timo Lynch wrote:
It may be about stupidity but whose. Before labeling those trying
unsuccessfully as stupid, please consider that since it happens so many
times there may be a problem. I have tried on numerous occasions to
unsubscribe following the posted directions but without success.  I have
confirmed that the email I use is the one I have subscribed with and that my
ISP is not blocking any of the responses that should be generated.  I might
suggest others try to unsubscribe to confirm that the process works.  The
fact that many seem to have repeated difficulty does suggest something other
than user ineptitude.

Tim

And you clearly did not read and/or understand my tongue in cheek response.

What category does that place you in? Or do we need a new one for "can't/won't/refuses to get anything but straight slapstick humor?"

Lighten up. There will always be a small percentage who just won't get it or even try. You deal with them with humor, not rancor.

Gene Y.