Keith Clark wrote:

> My problem is my bank wants $100 for 50 cheques and I only write about
> 10-20 per year.  That is just robbery in my opinion so I decided to find
> an alternative.

That's common situation, where checks are still used.  I can't name any
suppliers anymore, but can say that there are still many places to order
checks from.  They don't have to be via your bank.

> Versa sells ink jet micr ink for $40 so that makes sense to me.  Now
> just to read the details of the business cheque specifications and see
> if I can write a template for that (http://www.cdnpay.ca/)
>
> Maybe I should write all of these findings up and publish them
> somewhere.  Somebody else may find all of this useful.

Many would.  It would be a nice addition to the available business
templates for business cards, labels and cd jackets.

A check template would not be much different than a label template.

Regards,
/Lars