On Friday 20 November 2009 08:22:29 am Keith Clark wrote:
> Is there an openoffice cheque template?  Can you print your own cheques
> and are they acceptable at banks (Canada)?
>
> Keith

I'm not sure if this conversation has gone quite the way you intended, or even
if you've caught most of it.  I haven't checked to see if you are subscribed
to the list you sent this to, if so forgive me.

However, since you haven't responded, as best I can tell, I thought I would
take this another direction.

Are there templates that would allow you to "fill in the blanks" on security
printed, laser printer ready, paper.  i.e. not print the whole check, or
cheque as you spell it, but fill in the "pay to the order of:" and amount
lines, etc.  I found one spreadsheet utility, but it didn't seem to work.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.