Marcello Romani wrote:
David B Teague ha scritto:
Charles Marcus wrote:
On 12/9/2009, David B Teague (davidbtea...@verizon.net) wrote:
<SNIP> Draw is a VECTOR GRAPHICS program. 'Erase' is something one does with a
RASTER GRAPHICS program. If I nderstand correctly (not an expert),
vector graphics are essentially just visual representations of
mathematical expressions.
<SNIP> Now tell me in a few words what the hell Draw DOES so I can understand why "erase" is so foreign to it.
  <SNIP>

And don't yell. I'm ignorant, not stupid. Besides, shouting doesn't help the stupid or the ignorant.

--David

Hi,
    I totally agree with you that yelling doesn't help anyone.
But you should take that capital letters as a hint: you're in fact asking someone to do your homework.
No, I'm certainly not asking for anyone to do "my homework". I was asking for exactly what I asked for: A FEW words. Specifically, I was asking for the few, carefully selected words such as those you gave.

Thank you for your very clear words and many thanks for the link, the target of which contains a wealth of information and a rich set of references.

--David

<SNIPPED: the few very helpful words and link>