M Henri Day wrote:
> OOo users may find of interest this notice (
> http://preview.....

Again, not sure where the suspicious[1] link really goes to or was
intended to go to.  There is, to be sure, an article in Politiken, but
it reads more link an ad for Microsoft or more specifically for the
politician Bill Gates.

There is a more focused article on ODF at the Danish ICT news site,
Version2.  The gist of the Version2 article is that ODF is an official
format and OOXML is proscribed:

http://www.version2.dk/artikel/13690

Also, the major Danish media group, Berlingske Group, has decided to
leave Microsoft Office and Exchange in favour of Google and OpenOffice.org:

http://www.business.dk/tech-mobil/berlingske-gaar-fra-microsoft-til-google

As MS Office *does not* support ODF, this also means that the rest of
the Danish public sector will follow the lead municipalities like
Lyngby-Taarbæk.

It's possible that the topic belongs more on disc...@openoffice.org than
it does on the support site.  I guess if one wants to rationalize the
posting here, it would be that we can plan for a lot more questions from
as more municipalities finish their upgrades to OpenOffice.org.

Regards,
/Lars

[1]
http://www.revenews.com/andrewwee/boom-in-url-shorteners-equals-boom-in-malware-and-spyware/