Richard Cleaveland wrote:
I've been looking all over for a button in the HTML editor which will call up the default browser so look at the current page. I have found a great difference at time between the display - normal or print layout - and what a browser shows (using FireFox, but I tested also with IE and Netscape).

A browser button such as the one in Netscape Composer would be nice - but if it's there will someone tell me where?

Dick

It is not there. This has been mentioned before by people who would also like this feature. The best way to make this happen is to file an issue as an feature request.

The best way to have problems such as this evaluated is to file an
issue. To do that, follow this link:

<http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/pre_submission.html>

If you haven't already registered at the OpenOffice.org website, you will need to do so. You can do that by following this link:

<http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Join>

Fill in your information and reply to the confirmation
email that will be sent to the address you provided. Once you have
confirmed, then go submit the issue

HTH,

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org