James Wilde wrote:
Is there any easy way to see whether a person is subscribed to the list?  Is
the fact that they send a message to the list sufficient - that is must one be
subscribed in order to send messages.

I ask because I have an idea I have seen mention in here that a person has not
seen a reply since (s)he is not subscribed, but it might just be on another
list I'm subscribed to.

TIA

//James

James;
You do not have to be subscribed to this list to post. The best way to see if someone is subscribed or not is to check the headers for the following entry:

Regards
Keith