On 2/16/2010 1:01 AM, lisa Hardcastle wrote:
Hello Openoffice

Yesterday I purchsed your product as I received some photos from a friend which
my computer could not read and suggested that purchsing your product may help.

I still could not open my photos and now wish to uninstall the product and get
my money back please.

Let me know what info you need .

Thankyou

Lisa Hradcastle
OpenOffice.org is a free (as in beer, and as in speech) download without any payment requirement. If you paid someone for openoffice.org, except for some nominal fee if you purchased a CD with openoffice.org on it, then you were ripped off. You can try to recover your money from whomever you paid.

Openoffice.org is a suite of office productivity products, word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, database, equasion editor, etc. It is not designed to be a photo editor, but there are some free photo editors, such as GIMP available from open source.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA, USA