lisa Hardcastle wrote:
Hello Openoffice

Yesterday I purchsed your product as I received some photos from a friend which
my computer could not read and suggested that purchsing your product may help.

I still could not open my photos and now wish to uninstall the product and get
my money back please.

Let me know what info you need .

Thankyou

Lisa Hradcastle
You'll have to contact whoever you paid, as OpenOffice.org is a free download from www.openoffice.org. If you can't get a refund from them, you may be able to have your credit card company reverse the charges.

You have contacted a mail list for users of OpenOffice.org and you didn't pay us.