On 2/16/2010 12:40 PM, Twayne wrote:
In news:4b7a09fd.4050...@verizon.net,
David B Teague <davidbtea...@verizon.net> typed:
On 2/15/2010 9:18 PM, Twayne wrote:

Look back in time in the posts; there have been some comments on it
already. I like it but don't feel like repeating myself over and
over. Twayne

I don't have the disk space to keep old posts. You could have
provided a link to your post in the archive in the number of words
you used here.
--David

Sorry but it's easy to get at them. Just set to view all posts, read or not, and do a search on the subject name, look for the original post and drop it down. As I said I like it.
Thank you for this information. I too like OO.o 3.2. On my system it is much faster except initial loading which is about the same. Once in memory, it starts very quickly. No features I use have been removed and I hear there are many very useful new features and formats.

DBT