James Wilde wrote:
I'm having my work corrected to US English, so I checked the settings.  No UK
English dictionary.  So I went on line to look.

Can it really be that there is no UK English spelling dictionary?  There's US
English, Australian, Canadian and something else, but no UK English.

//J

James

Can you provide more info re: your OS? For example, using my GNU/Linux Debian all I need do is:

sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-l10n-en-gb

(Which is described as a full-featured office productivity suite -- English_british language package)

and I'm done.

However, if you are using something MS-related, I doubt it will be that straightforward, but use the suffix from the package cited above and use that as your search string, bearing in mind it will need to be *en-gb*

Hope this helps you out.

AG