On 03/14/10 09:05, Tanstaafl wrote:

> That's how The GIMP works...

I didn't type that. Please correctly attribute what you quote.

>>> I believe you're running Linux.  In that case, you can ignore
>>> extensions, unless you want to open the files in Windows.
>
>> Even though you don't need the extensions in Linux, it's still a
>> good idea to have them attached, just in case you forget what format
>> they are.
>
> Don't forget interoperability with that crippled system that makes up
> 90+% (most numbers say 95%) of all PCs in use today.

Yeah, I know. My parents still use Windows XP (and I still have an
account on their box so I can play Guild Wars).

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.