On 03/14/10 13:08, Larry Gusaas wrote:
<snip>
> He is complaining to the right person. You clipped the attributions in
> the message you replied to, which contained the attribution for the part
> you replied to. Here is the message you replied to. Compare it to your
> reply.
<snip>

Thank you, Larry, but I've taken this discussion off-list due to OTness.

Also, for those using Thunderbird, if you highlight text in the email
and don't clear the highlight before hitting reply, it will copy/paste
the highlighted part (properly indented) and only attribute it to the
person being replied to. Not sure if this is true in other clients, but
just a thought (I've noticed it before, but only tested it to be sure a
few minutes ago).

Either way, when I snip I make it known I've done so and I truly do my
best to properly attribute quotes. Just makes reading emails so much
easier. (:

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.