Tanstaafl wrote:
On 2010-03-14 3:57 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
James, write to me off list about what is missing for you in KDE SC
4.4. I file bugs and feature requests at BKO and if something is
missing (many things still are, I know) I'd like to know about it so
that I could file an issue. Thanks!
Ummm... are you forgetting that in James' world there is no such thing
as a Linux bug? lol

I have never made such a claim. What I have said is it's much more reliable than Windows. I have also said it doesn't have a problem with viruses, the way Windows does. I have also pointed out that in many ways, the technology is limited in Windows. For example, why is it still necessary to defrag NTFS? When NTFS came out, HPFS had already been in use for a few years and is fragmentation resistant. So are the other file systems used in Linux. Why is MS so backward in this matter? Also, the KDE desktop is not Linux. It's a desktop that works on top of Linux. There are others available, such as Gnome etc. Also, KDE 4 is a work in progress and still under development.