At 18:25 19/04/2010 +0100, Aonly Gonly wrote:
I wonder if, because it is a hyperlink, the original file (i.e. the document that one points the link to) were to be moved or deleted, then I presume that the link would no longer work, would it?

Correct. And if you sent the files to another user - even if you remembered to send both - then the arrangement would work only if the target file ended up in an identical place in the other user's file structure. That would be very unlikely (unless you carefully arranged it to be so).

Brian Barker