From: "Barbara Duprey" <b...@onr.com>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:40 PM
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Subject: Re: [users] incomprehensible error message

Yes, and thanks. In Windows 7, you can use Start > Control Panel , Programs, Uninstall a program, select OpenOffice.org 3.2, and use the Repair button at the top.

I was very excited to get this e-mail, because the solution seemed simple. Alas, when I do it & click Repair, I get: 'The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable' & then 'Enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package in the box below' & then 'The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists & that you can access it'.

My cause seems hopeless (or is there a way through all that?) TS