Dotan Cohen wrote:
I am having a hard time with the Z-axis ordering of items in Impress.
For instance, if I have a photo on a slide and a textbox on the same
slide, which is completely within the boundaries of the photo, how do
I set the textbox as being "above" the photo?

Thanks.

Is the photo and textbox inside a frame? Or, is the textbox layered on top of the photo? Where is the textbox in relation with the boundaries of the photo? (At the bottom, on the right, on the left, or in the middle?) Do you want the top of the textbox to be lined up with the top of the photo? Or, is this photo and textbox layered, and you want to arrange the textbox to be in front of the photo (lays on top of the photo)? I'm just not sure what you want to do. Right off the top of my head, I would click the textbox to select it. Its border should appear with the handles. Then I use the arrow keys to move it where I want it to appear. (The cursor could be used to move the textbox as well.) This may or may not work depending upon the answer to my questions above.

Dan