On 20 May 2010 00:09, Daniel Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com> wrote:0
>     Right click the photo to open a context menu. Click "Arrange" to open
> another context menu, and click Send to Back. The "Hello World" should now
> be on top. Arrange is what is used when you have more than one layer and you
> want to change how the layers are placed on each other.

Thank you, Dan, that is exactly what I was looking for!

>     It is a very nice slide, by the way.

Thanks. The photo is a collage of images taken in one night of the
eight planets and the sun (probably taken the previous day). It was
one of Discover Magazine's Top Photos I think. It's not my work!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com