I apologize for the late reply, I have been absolutely swamped!

>> By "outline" Dotan means [I think] that the text in the box is all of
>> Presentation Style "Outline 1".
>
> Ah. I suspect you are correct. The style gets applied as soon as he adds
> bullets to the text. You can of course use custom settings for the
> bullets (right click on the text and select Edit Style, then Customize).
> However, to keep it "free text" I _think_ you'd need to simply insert a
> bullet character (Insert|Special Character) before the text rather than
> apply bullet formating to the paragraph.

The bulleting is the problem: I had intended for there to be no
bullets at all! Just a regular paragraph. I cannot change that textbox
to allowing regular text as opposed to an outline. I know that I could
delete the textbox and add a new textbox, but surely there must be a
way to _not_ have an outline there.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il