On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 03:47, John Kaufmann  wrote:

> That alone is already a very interesting way to think about this, beyond what
> Dotan originally proposed (or at least draws out more explicitly an
 advantage implicit in the original proposal). But then you make the
case even more powerful:

Did you know that there was a macro for OOo 1.1.x that provided that
functionality?
It worked about as well as the equivalent in MSO97. (I don't remember
when Microsoft removed that functionality from MSO.)

jonathon
--
Personal email to this account is automatically forwarded to Dave
Null, and goes unread by any human.