On Wednesday 30 June 2010 21:26, Vlastimil Ott wrote:
> Dne St 30. Ĩervna 2010 06:08:32 John Kaufmann napsal(a):
> > The extension is not the key; you have to tell OO that you are saving as
> > "HTML Document (.html)" - at which point it will add the extension.
> > Then close the file, open it, and OO will finally recognize it as an
> > HTML document.
>
> Yes, but I think - you have to tell OOo that you are _opening_ HTML
> document. Saving the document as HTML does not display the item in the
> menu.
> So you are right - save as HTML, close, open it and then you can view the
> source.

IIUC there is a difference between Writer and Writer/Web. Writer/Web can be
started by "File - New - HTML Document". If you do this from Writer and then
pull the Writer/Web window down the screen you can see the difference between
the two; both the Title Bar and the Standard Toolbar are different.

HTH
--
Michael