In a message dated 2010.07.01 03:47 -0500, Michael Adams wrote:

I recommend text editors that do source-sensitive highlighting ...
"Bluefish" (Made by OpenOffice - NOT OpenOffice.org).

Wow - that's confusing: I was not aware of OpenOffice.nl (as opposed to OpenOffice.org). As the former has been in existence since 1999, while the application suite was forked from StarOffice in 2000, is that the reason for saying "OpenOffice.org" (which of course sounds like a website, not an application)?

John <learning unexpected things every day>