On Jul 8, 2010, at Thursday, July 8, 20107:36 PM, Bruce Martin wrote:

> Dear Raphael:
>
> This is a promotional poist. I'm not sure if this group accepts promotions,
> as I am new to the group.
>
> However, does "After The Deadline" support all 92 languages that Oo supports?
> Likewise for Thunderbird and the rest, cross platform, 32 and 64 bit?
>
> Personally I use English, French and Spanish in Fedora 12 (i386), Fedora 13
> (x-64) and Win XP.
>
> Also files checked this way should not have any added difficulties when
> opened on legacy versions.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bruce M.
>
> On 07/08/2010 04:58 PM, Raphael Mudge wrote:
>> Hello OOo Community,
>> I'm writing to announce a new English grammar checking extension for
>> OpenOffice.org. After the Deadline offers a smart English grammar, style,
>> and contextual spelling checker for OpenOffice.org. The style checker finds
>> passive voice, clichés, redundant phrases, and complex expressions. The
>> contextual spelling checker (similar to the MS Word 2007/2010 feature) looks
>> for misused words and reports them to you.
>>
>> You can get the OpenOffice.org extension at:
>>
>> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/after-the-deadline
>>
>> After the Deadline is developed by Automattic, the folks behind
>> WordPress.com, Akismet, Gravatar, and IntenseDebate. This project exists to
>> make quality proofreading tools available to the open source community. So
>> far we've made After the Deadline available for WordPress, Firefox, and
>> Google Chrome.
>>
>> This extension is new, please consider it a beta. If you have questions (or
>> feedback), feel free to direct them my way. I'm here to help.
>>
>> -- Raphael
>>
>> Raphael Mudge
>> Code Wrangler, Automattic
>> http://www.automattic.com | http://www.afterthedeadline.com
>>
>> Cross-posted to users and discuss.

I'm not sure that annoucing a new open sourced extension is "promotional" any
more than the anncoement of a new version of Open Office.org would be
promotional.  how about saying thanks instead of coming up an unrealistic list
of feature requests.  You really expect a grammar checker that works in 92
languages?

Andy