gary lentz wrote:

how do i download open office org to my computer?

Go to http://www.openoffice.org/ click on the "I want to download OpenOffice.org" link. This will transfer you to the preferred version for OpenOffice.org for the operating system and language your connected with. Either click the "Download now" button or click "Get all platforms and languages" to select a different version(s).

If your using Windows save the download file to the desktop and then run it from there to install the programs.

Hope this helps.

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,