On Tuesday 10 Aug 2010 14:03:36 Bob Estes wrote:
> Try installing 'Cups-PDF'.  It installs as a 'printer' on your system.
> Instead of using the OOo Export PDF feature, print the odt file to
> "Cups-PDF'. Then see if the resulting file can be properly used by Adobe
> programs.
>
> Cups-PDF is in the PCLOS repositories, so it will probably be in yours too.
>
> Let me know how this works for you.
>
> Bob

I've seen that package before but cannot seem to find it now. I have tried
using "Print to file" in OOo and then using ps2pdf14 to convert the PS file to
PDF. That worked on my test document. I am hoping it will work (i.e. good
quality) on more complex documents (i.e. containing several references).

Cheers,

Alvin