Hi Bob,

I attach to this mail a similar problem that we have treated/discussed some days ago in this list.

Read all the thread and make the right ad interim (temporary) choice.

You'll see that the problem is from OpenSuSE / Novell / Go-OO 3.2.1.4 release and not from the OOo 3.2.1 one (the "vanilla" said version).

I'll see there is an already opened bug that we all hope to get soon corrected (in next 3.2.1.5 from OpenSuSE OOo STABLE repositories?).

If I were you, like John Murphy, me and other ones, I put my new info in the bug you find in the attached email, in particular I refer to the interesting pdfopt warning message.

In the meantime download and install the vanilla linux version (either 32 or 64 bit, if you have a large diffusion processor) and use it until OpenSuSE one has been fixed!

I finally hope a strict communication from the vanilla and OpenSuSE / Novell / Go-OO teams despite to the hoary false problem of the "different licenses": we are human beings, we can change things, we must change things.

Full stop.

Hope that help.

Carlo