Hello John Kaufmann,

> ! :-)  You mean there are three list user classes - subscribed,
> unsubscribed and something between?  How do you call that third
> class: semi-subscribed? quasi-subscribed?  Since you don't need to
> be subscribed to post to this list [already unusual, not to say
> strange], what is the practical effect of the third list?  Do
> quasi-subscribed users get the list mailings?  Is it merely to allow
> posting without the "moderator" header?

Imagine, there are subscribers with one address to GET messages to  read
it if there are e.g. in office, but use anoter mail, e.g  here  business
one to send messages.

This is what I do.

I have setup a filter on my server which copy from my subscribed account
all of my own (important) threads to my business account (used over  GSM
24/7) and I can read it.

So, no message lost.

But when I complaint for some days, I have gotten the message  over  the
LIST, and <linux4michelle> PLUS <michelle.konzack>

The real question was, if I  send  with  <linux4michelle>  why  does  he
include my private account <michelle.konzack>?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsyst...@tdnet France EURL       itsyst...@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de