On 23/08/2010 17:24, John Kaufmann wrote:
[cut]

Is this attachment relevant to this thread? I created it a few
years ago as a simple tutorial for water marking.

Well, yes, of course it's relevant. See the title: this thread is
about how to do watermarks, and that attachment was an example of a
watermark in OO/odt. In fact, the OP specifically mentioned the
common case of the subtext "Draft", which was illustrated in the
attachment.

So... having established that the attachment was/is indeed relevant
to the thread, would you please say how it was created?

I'm at a loss with the question. I wrote the text of the document to be self-evident and from your response this is not the case. Could you explain where the difficulty lies so that I might clarify things?

Peter HB