2010/8/29 yahoo-pier_andreit <pier_andr...@yahoo.it>:

> thanks for the restart :-)
> Yea it works!!!
> the problem was that mine is the Italian version so the formula has to be
> SE(A1<>"";STILE(A1))

Oh… I thought that only Swedish and Norwegian versions had translated
cell functions… On my (Swedish) system the formula is:
OM(A1<>"";FORMATMALL(A1))

”Format”=”Format”, ”Mall”=”Template”, so ”Formatmall”=”Format template”=Style…
Om=If (of course…) but ”om” also means ”about” etc. Depends on the situation.

Well, that was maybe very off topic and not very necessary to know…

Anyway, it's great to hear that it seems to work for everybody, and I
hope it also works for the OP, who didn't mention it yet though, I
think.

Best regards

Johnny Rosenberg