caroline fairless wrote:
Hello,
I love open office, but I am having trouble emailing attachments.
I save them as .doc files using the microsoft option, '97 2000 XP, but people aren't able to open them. I think I'll send you one and see what happens. It will just say test. Thanks.

Caroline fairless

Hi Caroline,

Did they by chance upgrade their versions of Office? MS made changes in the last round of Office so that older formats do not work, even from older versions of Office.

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,